Dragoncrest Cliffs ||I don't think through things ||I never get time
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The male lowers his head and begins to speak, introducing him and his friend. She glances toward the female that hasn’t moved her posture since her arrival and the fur along her nape raises but the darkness cloaks her dark fur. Hardened, slate eyes remain on Bean as her friend finishes their explanation. The fact they are from Trigeda takes her guard down but not by much, considering Bean’s lack of etiquette at the center of their coalition.

“I see,” she says slow and smooth, briefly looking to the boy. In a few words, he has given her enough to form questions with no real direction. They are young enough to not have known Seageda, or even her, but their parents would have known, especially if they were coming to Drageda at some point after its move and Sangeda’s genesis that involved uprooting their family. “And calling for someone in the middle of the night was a good idea to you?” she asks, eyes landing hard on Bean again. “Who are your parents?” she asks a beat later to the both of them.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: ||I don't think through things ||I never get time - by Antumbra - December 12, 2017, 08:36 PM