Dragoncrest Cliffs ||I don't think through things ||I never get time
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
When Prince speaks again, she turns her eyes toward him. He easily gives her the information she asks for but she frowns. Lúthien had been a good warrior in Seageda and to hear they’d been attempting to come to Drageda with their children makes her a little homesick. Seageda had once been the biggest of the branches, the capital of their way and where their commander lives. Drageda is large, but not as big as Trigeda and though their commander lives here, it will take time to recreate what they’d once had. Bean’s blatant display of disrespect only shows how little of an impact she really has on them anymore.

“I understand,” she says, addressing Prince. “It’s a long journey.” She has questions about his parents that she doesn’t feel she has time to answer when she still has the other to deal with.

Prince has his manners intact but his companion doesn’t seem to share the same views; something that isn’t going to be tolerated by one of her own in her own domain. Bean’s absence of parents from a young age shouldn’t have made a difference when the rest of the pack bands together to care for the young and teach them their ways just as any other. “They still have names,” she tells her, turning her hard, less than impressed gaze to the pale female. “And if they were Trigeda wolves, I would know who they were,” she says but this time she growls and shows obvious signs of displeasure. Her lips curl up, her fur bristles around her nape, and she tightens her tail over her spine. “You do not come to my home and disrespect your commander,” Thuringwethil then says. Even the most conservative of wolves still bow in her presence.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: ||I don't think through things ||I never get time - by Antumbra - December 19, 2017, 07:40 AM