Dragoncrest Cliffs ||I don't think through things ||I never get time
5 Posts
Ooc —
Permission given to skip Prince 

Bean was silent for a moment as the hairs on her spine rose up. She could tell that the woman in front of her was close to lashing out at her as she looked towards the ground. Personally, she didn’t care if she was allowed to join the clan or not. This is what Prince wanted and regardless of what she thought or wanted, Bean had to do this. She bowed her head under the pressure soon enough.

Kunz and Silke.” Bean kept her voice low and tail tucked as she spoke. It took her a few minutes to even remember their names. She wasn’t sure if those were her parents, but those were the names that Prince’s mother gave her when she asked about them once. The rest of what the darker woman said didn’t get a large response from Bean as she bit her tongue. She wasn’t doing this for herself, she was doing this for Prince and she needed to remind herself that. “I didn’t mean to disrespect you. I apologize for doing so.” Bean kept her words short and to the point as she kept her eyes down.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ||I don't think through things ||I never get time - by Bean - December 19, 2017, 03:45 PM