Follow the Leader
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty smiled at his friend, glad that Silvermane was so enthusiastic. (Though he had to hold back laughter as he watched the white male make a face at all the sand stuck to his paws). "Yes," he replied. "Fresh water. The kind you can drink, in case you - y'know - didn't know." At this, the chocolate-brown male broke out into laughter. He was beginning to discover quite the sense of humor within himself, and it came as a pleasant surprise. Perhaps it is simply a matter of being around the right wolves, he thought.

"This way," he said to Silvermane, after he had had a good laugh. And he led the way into the forest. After a time, they came across the freshwater inlet he had found on his first venture to the island. Although the water was cold, since it was nighttime, he gratefully sunk his body into the water, letting the current wash the sand away, and scaring off all the nearby fish.

The sights and sounds of the island at night were Heaven to Majesty's ears. He was so glad to be back, and so intensely focusing on being here, that he nearly forgot about Silvermane. Then he shook himself out of his thoughts and said, "Go ahead and have a look around if you want to. Or come on in. The water is a bit cool, but it feels nice to me. The current isn't very strong, but it's sucking off all the sand, which you might appreciate." He gave another laugh at the running joke, and then was quiet, enjoying the feel of the water running through his fur.
Messages In This Thread
Follow the Leader - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Silvermane - May 25, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Silvermane - May 26, 2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Silvermane - May 27, 2014, 03:51 AM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Silvermane - May 30, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Silvermane - June 01, 2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Majesty - June 01, 2014, 02:17 PM