Follow the Leader
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Okay, now I'm super curious about what happened to Silvermane last time he went swimming at midnight while hallucinating. Is there a thread you could link me to? O.o Also, I'm trying out a new writing look. Tell me what you think.

Majesty felt heat come up into his face at the mention of a mate. He only knew a few females. Those being: Jinx (who was taken, and he wouldn't want to be with her, anyways, Cara (who showed a bit of interest but who had turned down his offer of joining his new pack), Tyrande (who he wasn't quite sure what to think about), and Blue Willow (who was part of another pack, though she seemed quite nice).

"I don't - I don't think so," he said quickly. "Right now I want my focus to remain solely on the creation of the pack. Maybe after it has formed I can start thinking about having a mate, though I wouldn't know who to choose." He glanced at Silvermane, and saw the wide grin plastered on the white wolf's face. He rolled his eyes, knowing his friend was teasing him - and it was working.

"What about you? Do you have anyone special?" he asked, trying to steer the conversation away from himself.
Messages In This Thread
Follow the Leader - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Silvermane - May 25, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Silvermane - May 26, 2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Silvermane - May 27, 2014, 03:51 AM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Silvermane - May 30, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Silvermane - June 01, 2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Majesty - June 01, 2014, 02:17 PM