Moonspear Search for a Home
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Joining 
The crisp winter wind and the smell of the tree's flooded Aliac's senses as she traveled through them. It was just before dawn and she was attempting to find something to eat, she sniffs the cold snow covered ground and catches the scent of rabbit or a hare. She follows it until it is replaced by another scent. She stops and thankfully she did in time, 'fore she crossedd into a packs territory. She sits at the border of it for a while.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had moved to intercept the other who seemed as though they would not stop—fortunately for them, they did. The hare continued to dash into their territory, but the other lingered at the border. Hydra moved toward them, her posture tall and proud. She stopped before the other but remained mute, expectant in her silence that the other would explain their presence.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac looked at the she-wolf and saw her posture and it was apparent that she was a part of the pack. The young wolf responds hesitantly "I apologize for nearly intruding on your territory. I got lost in the hunt I suppose."  Unable to read the pack wolf's body language, Aliac knew not of what to do.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The others words were met with a curt nod. Hydra need not tell her what would have happened had the other stepped one toe over the border—she would have sought to kill her, and that, here and now, seemed very plain. This was the second wolf to nearly trespass, and Hydra felt intolerant but not yet to the point of aggression. So, why are you still here? Hydra asked them bluntly, giving them a once-over. Surely not just to apologize? Her cold blue eyes remained upon the stranger, waiting for the others response.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac could feel the other wolf's agitation and spoke softly. "I was hoping the hare I was hunting might cross back over, but I know now, that won't be happening." The young she-wolf knew she had overstayed her welcome. "I apologize again, I'll be on my way then." She says.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra wondered if perhaps she should have just killed the hare herself, for herself. Even if the hare had gone over the borders, which were truly a flexible thing, Hydra would have claimed it for her own. The other stayed they'd be on their way then, and Hydra stared at her expectantly before snapping her fangs in warning. Scram. The idling would do the lone wolf no favors, and if the other did not leave now, Hydra would attack. As it were, Hydra intended on trailing the other some to ensure they weren't up to anything suspicious—why the other was still here, Hydra did not know.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac understood the pack wolf well and she bolts off without hesitation. She wondered where she might stay but she was hopeful that she might find shelter soon to protect her from natures harsh climate. Where she would go, she knew not. But one thing she was sure of was that she will steer clear of any packs for a while.