Blackfeather Woods sᴜʟᴘʜᴜʀ
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Blood and piss, and a kind of perverted darkness. She inhaled deeply, shoving her muzzle into the border marker, pulling it away crusted with decaying flesh and old blood. This was right, yes, and the woman growled with pleasure at finding it after these long weeks. She passed the border carelessly, now, the woman's limbs carrying her deeper and deeper into the place, heart quickening and gaze searching. She forged ahead, making no effort to be silent, steps crunching snow and branches, breath harsh. She would find here what she was looking for, whatever that was, wherever this was. @Vaati 
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
His nostrils flare at the sickly sweet scent of the trespasser, moving virulently with thundering footfalls towards the edge of the blood-soaked border. The audacity of their like-minded kind never fails to stun him; he cannot decide whether they trespass out of bravery or stupidity. In reckless abandon does the man with the striking pale pelage -- incisors barred and claws extended, launch himself at the woman, aiming to grip her neck in his heavy jaws.

Twisting and pulling, he wrestles her to the ground, acting on his aggression in the act itself; feral and untamed in the way he does so. As soon as he has forced her into a steady submission, he releases his hold on her neck, weighing her down only by the sheer force of his breadth. "I could kill you," The man snarls against her face. "But instead, I think I'll keep you. You are indebted to me and these woods; you will kill for it and die for it. Do you understand?" He leaves very little room for refusal, sounding off a deafening growl in close proximity to her ear, following his command. At the bottom of the hierarchy will she lie, a thrall to him and his, subservient to the dark woods and its people; a rank deserving of her. It is by his mercy that she will live to see another day, a fact that Vaati will make known and placed into effect throughout all the Teekon.

They all will bow to him one day, and they will fear the dark wood's wrath as the woman below his feet fears Death.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear