Blacktail Deer Plateau and now the best is yet to come
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana nodded when Dawn listed off the type of prey that was located here. Turkey sounds good, she commented. I haven't had that in a long time. She made a mental note to track them down later. Maybe she could catch one. The rest of her prey list was to be expected. It seemed the smaller prey was always everywhere, no matter where she went.

Well, I've mostly stuck to small stuff since I've been on my own. Back where I grew up, we had a lot of moose and reindeer. Reindeer were my favorite. I always liked to chew on their antlers once the meat was gone. They were a thicker antler than deer, and seemed to last forever until she had chewed the last piece. 

The scent of the pack grew stronger as they approached the rendezvous site. Aviana lowered her voice in case anyone happened to be sleeping. You said that it was okay if I sleep on my own? she asked softly. She didn't want to be rude, but she didn't think she was quite ready to sleep at the common spot. She knew it might seem that she was distancing herself from the others, but she could make up for that by being social throughout the day. Once she was settled in and had met the rest of the pack, she would most likely reconsider her sleeping accommodations. 

[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
and now the best is yet to come - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Aviana - December 09, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Aviana - December 09, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Aviana - December 09, 2017, 11:21 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Aviana - December 10, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Dawn - December 11, 2017, 08:30 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Aviana - December 12, 2017, 07:20 PM