King Elk Forest i have given everything for you
23 Posts
Ooc —
I hope you don't mind me tossing Zada at you ! She's supposed to be in this area anyway so I figured it'd work

This territory had been kind to the she-wolf, and though she could frequently scent a nearby pack, she lingered.
Truth be told, it had sparked her interest.

Zada has floated for too long-- a feather dancing along the night time breeze, catching on things but never quite sticking. She can barely recall a home, love, warmth, but those things had never called to her half so much as the potential on the horizon. Life was frequently exciting, simply because she forced it to be so-- and now she was here. Most days she lounged by the creek, but on occasion she dared wander near the borders of the territory claimed by pack wolves. She never crossed, for she did not know if she wanted to join and she did know she had no desire to be attacked.

Still, scenting so many wolves brought... some unknown feeling to her. Longing? She didn't know. But today... today she saw someone. Lingering near the border, she caught sight of him-- pelt ablaze in the light with greys and whites that made him look silver. Zada lifted her head, staring out at him before tentatively calling to the other wolf, not daring to approach him just yet. He smelled of pack.
sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal
and you never had a chance
Messages In This Thread
i have given everything for you - by rip gemini - December 10, 2017, 04:44 AM
RE: i have given everything for you - by Zada - December 11, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: i have given everything for you - by rip gemini - December 15, 2017, 04:35 AM
RE: i have given everything for you - by Zada - December 16, 2017, 09:55 PM