King Elk Forest i have given everything for you
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
not at all! :-)

Mato has come to learn that there is truth to that old saying be careful what you wish for; he understands now that it is possible to have everything but nothing at all. His mind has been in a strange place ever since Brienne’s miraculous return and consequential destruction of what he has spent the past month attempting to rebuild with cracked foundation and part of Mato is just petty enough that he sort of resents her for it. It is a small, terrible flicker in his chest that resides right beside his superiority complex but it burns him just enough that the druid takes note of it’s existence. His relish in that giddy and liberating feeling is very fleeting. The bizarre euphoria does not last as he feels the chains of Tindome keeping him from going very far, keeping him from being selfish, turning his back to them and simply…wandering away. As much as a very real part of him wants to do exactly that Mato knows that he would not; and the druid isn’t sure whether he should feel disappointed or proud of himself for it.

The empyrean’s thoughts are broken as a call rings out to him. He shakes off the strange thoughts that plague him and cast apple green gaze in the direction of the woman he assumes is responsible for the sound. Her pelage is a dusky, grey-brown and he notes that she is not familiar to him in the slightest. Delight has accepted several wolves without Mato’s presence but considering the pair linger on the outside of his borders and as he ghosts towards her a step to better glean her scent he discovers that she is lone.

The druid’s head lifts. She has his attention now and Mato is curious as to what she plans to do with it.
Messages In This Thread
i have given everything for you - by rip gemini - December 10, 2017, 04:44 AM
RE: i have given everything for you - by Zada - December 11, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: i have given everything for you - by rip gemini - December 15, 2017, 04:35 AM
RE: i have given everything for you - by Zada - December 16, 2017, 09:55 PM