Blacktail Deer Plateau They didn't know it when they turned me loose
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
His attention was drawn with the presence of another close by, and as he turned his head he gave a small smile. Dawn. It had been a while - too long, he had decided, since they last properly spoke. The boy nodded, gaze casting out at the land again for a moment before returning to his friend. "Indeed. Do you wanna join me?" He tilted his head. Having a companion in his attempts would be nice, to say the least. Besides, they were far more likely to catch something as a team rather than solo.

Besides, it would be nice to hang out with Dawn for a little while.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Kieran Adrien - December 10, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 04, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 11, 2018, 10:20 PM