Moonspear The snow princess seeks
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Vela instantly knew what sort of decorations she wanted for her cave. It wouldn't be the easiest to find but Charon knew there were a few places that held them. "Crystals?" he asked, for that was the name that he'd learned for them. "We can go look for some."

When Vela asked about shells, Charon explained: "Shells can mostly be found by the oceanside. I was born in an ocean pack — the pack's gone now, but the territory's still there, it's to our north. It's..." He walked over to the window that displayed the territories. On the left side of their view a sliver of ocean was seen and he pointed in the general direction of Stavanger Bay, even if the territory itself wasn't really visible. "... Right there. We can go visit it sometime to look for shells."
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela nodded when her father suggested that she wanted crystals. That was what the name was of those special stones. The female smiled. She loved to do things with her dad and now she could search for stones with him, and even find those shells. The girl stepped close to the window in the cave and tried to see what he father explained. She realized that she did not know much about her father before she was born.

"You have been in another pack than Moonspear?," she asked with big eyes. She would love to see and hear about it. "I really like to find shells with you, Daddy! I'd also love to hear more about this other pack you were in before. I didn't know you lived in other packs!! So Mama wasn't forever in this pack either?"
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
"Alright, let's see if we can find some further along the mountain," Charon said. They'd have to remember where the hideout was so that they would know where to find it again later.

With a smile he nodded as he thought back to Stavanger Bay. "I've lived here for.. almost three years." More like two and a half, really, but who was counting. It would seem like immeasurably long to her anyway, most likely. When the weather'd get warmer they could go looking for shells together, but for now she would have to do with stories. As Charon started making his way back up towards the exit of the cave, he said: "My parents lived in Stavanger Bay, so that's where I was born. I was Beta of the pack by the time I met your mama. Our packs were both small, so we decided to merge the packs together and founded this pack."
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
She loved to find crystals with her father. Vela was excited. So many future projects they could do together. How fun! Vela hummed happily. She listened eagerly to her father. He was born in a different pack. "Wow!! Can you show me the place?," she asked. She didn't realize that there could be small packs. Moonspear was always pretty big with lots of members.

"Where you and momma in love instantly?," she asked curiously. Now she wanted to know more about her daddy's relationship with her mother. "Will I be Beta as well of this pack?," she asked curiously, now she thought about it. She wondered if she had even ambitions to be a beta.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
"Of course I can show it to you," Charon said with a nod. "When you're a bit older and the weather gets better we'll make a trip to the ocean." He climbed out of the hole he'd slid down into; luckily it wasn't too steep, and shallow enough for him to get out of easily. He waited by the entrance for Vela to come out before continuing the crystal-searching-trip and took in his surroundings before he left, to make sure that he knew how to find this place back later.

At Vela's question about love he chuckled. "Not really, I guess. We both knew that we'd become mates eventually when we became Alphas of this pack together, of course, but I don't think we realised how suited we were for one another until later on." Maybe some day Vela'd find someone like that, too, though Charon hoped it would take some time. As for the question about becoming Beta... "If you want to, you could work towards it," Charon explained, curious to find out whether his paler daughter had such ambitions. She looked like him so he projected a lot of his own feelings onto her, and could not imagine it any other way, really; he'd always been ambitious and the fact she was asking about this spoke volumes. Perhaps not soon, as unlike Charon when he was her age, this pack was not in an emergency situation and in dire need of a Beta.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela looked pleased with that statement. The female nodded. She would hold her father to his words. The female would love to see the ocean he talked about and the shells. She liked to see more of this world. Now she only saw the inside of Moonspear. She was not sure how long she was going to like it. Of course, there was her father and the lessons with Drogon that could entertain her.

"Oh, so you were both alphas but not together yet? Only later? Hmmm," she spoke thoughtfully. She was starting to become more interested in the other sex, especially with one of those males. Vela didn't really have more questions, and the topic moved to her earlier question about being Beta. "I don't know yet if I want to be Beta, though," she admitted. "I will think about it. If it is not needed I don't know if I'd want it," she admitted.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon nodded at Vela's question. "Hmm-mm," he murmured; they both knew when they became an Alpha pair what was expected of them, of course, but the actual courtship had happened later on. He'd only been a year old when they had created the pack, anyway; it made sense the courtship happened later.

Vela said that she wasn't sure yet if she wanted to be Beta. Charon'd known for absolute sure from the moment he could remember that he was going to be a leader, but he understood it wasn't for all. Especially his children, who grew up in a safe environment and with many leadership spots filled with safe relatives. It wasn't as needed. "Alright, let's go find some crystals," Charon said, though left space in case Vela wanted to talk about anything else before he followed the way to a cave where, if they were lucky, they'd find some crystals.

want to fade? i figured we could do a new thread soon :D