Stone Circle The toxicity of our city
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Again, he was gracious in his response, and Banner appreciated it in a way she couldn't possibly vocalize.  Several responses were on the tip of her tongue, most having to do with how sorry she was to hear that he was having trouble sleeping, but she kept them all at bay.  Things like that didn't hold much meaning - anyone could give a one-off apology just to move along conversation.  That, and she wasn't really sure how to relate to the lightly-colored male just yet.  Was Easthollow a close-knit pack or did she have that impression simply because she'd known Valette so long?  More time was needed to figure that part out.

I'd love to, she responded, relieved cheer coloring her low voice.  I usually find it very relaxing when I can't sleep, Banner added with a shrug.  Best to stay invovled, anyway.  She offered him a a half-smile and began moving on in the direction he'd been headed before she interrupted his route.  The short lady didn't bother to look back and see if he'd follow along.  It seemed like a nervous gesture and Mawk hadn't done anything to put her at ill ease.  Have you been at Easthollow long?  My, she was full of questions tonight.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
The toxicity of our city - by Mawk - December 11, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: The toxicity of our city - by Banner - December 11, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: The toxicity of our city - by Mawk - December 13, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: The toxicity of our city - by Banner - December 13, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: The toxicity of our city - by Mawk - December 14, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: The toxicity of our city - by Banner - December 14, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: The toxicity of our city - by Mawk - December 15, 2017, 11:39 AM