Stone Circle Lone Wolves Search
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Joining 
Please wait until I have also responded with Moonshadow, because both my characters intend on joining if allowed.

The light was fading, creating new shadows and dark patches around him. His yes glimmered from the tree's to it's hollows. The wind wailed between trunks, carrying the scent of the trees, Nightstar inhaled its forestry smell and continued on, delighted in the sound of his paws sliding through the leaves as he and his twin travelled towards the border of yet another territory, he needed help as he looked back at his stumbling sister who was licking her wound. He howled and hoped that this pack would help him.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The young she-wolf desperately tried to follow her beloved brother as they travelled through the many twists and turns of the forest they were in. The day before, they had tried to take down a moose but she was injured really bad by the beast's powerfull kick. The pain was unbearable and she had to stop. She licks the blood that was trickling down her fur. Moonshadow saw her brothers worried look on his face as she laid down in the snow.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
If you look at the pack's statistics you can see where there is a spot for both of you! Because now Valette won't be able to accept them as we would be over the limit!

Valette was out on a border patrol. The female was on alert with the latest trespassers. She had to be more strict when it came to her borders. First the wolverine and then that trespasser. Now the scent of blood caught her attention which soon followed by a howl. She trotted to the borders when she saw two dark-colored wolves. She frowned at them so close to her lands.

Valette raised her tail and lifted her head. She made it clear she was in charge here. The female approached, as the scent of blood grew stronger. She glanced at the female that seemed injured. Valette looked at the two of them. It was clear in the howl that they needed help but the pack was already too full to accept them or offer help. "Our pack is full," she announced. "I can't offer you much help..."
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Nightstar looked at his sister. He guessed that she would be able to make the travel towards another possible pack. He looked at the pack wolf who he knew by her stance was the alpha and nodded. "I understand, we will look elsewhere." With that he bows his head and walks towards his sister and helps her up.