Blacktail Deer Plateau Just another stray at your door
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Joining 
@Aditya and anyone else from the pack. Also I'm sorry for the sucky mobile post x3

The hybrid had followed the directions given to him by Aditya, an unkept tail swaying curiously behind as he continued to jog onward - heading straight for the borders of the plateau. Flint was completely unware of how exactly this audience would go down and what he would even say. Crap! 

Before the loner could think any more on the situation, his socked paws had come to a gradul halt at the heavily marked borders of Morningside. This must be the place! He thought as bright sapphire eyes peered across the horizon, taking a brief moment to observe what he could of his surroundings and the sights that were available from where he currently stood. This was his friends home and maybe even his if fate allowed it. After taking in the sights, Flint finally let a long howl escape his grey painted maw - letting Aditya and the others of the pack know of his arrival.
Morningsong
Elder
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
Flint can date this to whenever; it would make sense to be closer to mid-November but it could take place now if need be

a faint howl sounded in the distance, calling for an audience at the border--and for him, specifically, it seemed. curious, aditya made his way in that direction. he had nearly forgotten about flint until the sight of the gray wolf reminded him of their meeting. tongue lolling happily, he loped over and came to a halt, smiling.

"you made it!" adi said, his eyes and voice both suffused with warmth. "now, i promised you that i would introduce you to my leader, and i'll make good on that promise." he loosed a secondary, specific call to @Grayday, in case he had been busy when the first howl had occurred.

a beat of silence passed before aditya remarked, casually, "did you find us all right? we're hard to miss, as big a plateau this is." he himself had been led here, injured, by dawn and pema, but perhaps he would have found it eventually under his own power had he not encountered the pair of women. fate was funny in that regard.
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Either one works for me.. but I'm happy to back date this thread just after our previous one :3
Flint hadn't been waiting long till the sight of a familiar face came approaching over the horizon and the young male was unable to contain himself as his bushy tail wagged frantically behind him. A happy yip came loose from the hybrid's mouth as Aditya came to a stop, "I did!" He barked in reply, Flint's pink tongue lolling out from his own mouth to quickly lick at his snout as Aditya then spoke once more, his ear and stub soon twitching as the brown mixed male went on to call out for the leader of the pack. In this moment, Flint could feel his body beginning to tremble from both excitement and fear. . 

"It wasn't too difficult.." He said with a light chuckle before adding, "..though I think I need to learn a bit more about the terrains and their layouts." He shrugged some with a smile, "Made it eventually though." His tail waggrd as his smile remained across his maw, the young male now finding mild amusement in his past and unfortunate experiences since arriving in the wilds.
Morningsong
Elder
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
"good, good," aditya responded, a little absentmindedly as he listened and watched for grayday's arrival. "you'll learn the lay of the land in time." it had seemed a big world to aditya at first, too, but with the scouting expedition and all the other small day trips, it had grown smaller, more accessible.

he cocked his head, giving flint his full attention once more. "i don't think i ever asked," he said, "if you had any skills or trades to bring to the pack. are you. . .a hunter? a scout? a warrior?" he sorely hoped for the last one. there was an alarming shortage of true fighters in morningside; they could use a muscle-man.
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The young brute nodded at Aditya's words, remaining hopeful that he would eventually learn the layout of the lands, especially if he planned on calling this place home. Not only that, it would make travelling through the wilds much more enjoyable and Flint would be less likely get lost in his travels. (Though sometimes getting lost isn't all bad!).

Head tilting some, the dark and rust colored brute listened for a moment as the other man spoke, ebony ear twitching at the quesions that soon followed after. What could he offer the pack? Licking his muzzle quickly and clearing his throat, Flint replied, "I guess I'm useful for my strength, I mean I'm willing to give my claws and fangs if needed." The young male offered with a small smile and a gentle sway of his tail, "I'm not too shabby at hunting either, if that'll be any help." Flint added as he lowered his head some. 
Sorry the wait and sucky mobile post.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday was already heading toward the borders when Aditya's call reached his ears. He'd not been in any particular hurry before, but quickened his pace so as not to keep the other male waiting. He'd missed Aditya's presence in the territory, and wanted him around even more now that they were family.

But it seemed as though Aditya had not called for him to bro it out - there was someone else there with him. Another joiner? They sure were popular these days.

"Adi," said Grayday in greeting, his nostrils flaring as he took in the scent of the stranger. "Who's this?"
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Morningsong
Elder
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
a wave of satisfaction rushed through him as flint listed off his skills. a warrior, then. he nodded in approval, trying not to look too enthusiastic--but pleased all the same. "we're a hunting pack, primarily, but we could always use skilled fighters as well," adi responded. "sounds like you'll do well here."

as he was speaking, grayday appeared, inquiring into the situation at hand. with a respectful bow of his head toward his leader, he said, "grayday, this is flint. i met him on our way back home. he wants to join our pack." he looked at flint as he spoke more. "from first impressions, he seems an able and kind man, with a lot to bring to the table. i think he'd fit in well, here.

"flint, this is grayday--our leader." adi gave a long, golden gaze to flint at that point, encouraging the man to speak further of himself. grayday needed to hear it from him more than he needed to hear it from aditya.
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
An unkept tail swayed gently as the young male listened to Aditya's words, head tilting curiously as he mentioned the pack being more about the hunt. Flint wouldn't say he was a great hunter, though he wasn't too shabby at it, he would make sure to improve over time if he was accepted. But for now, he knew he could offer the pack the use of his fighting skills and bulky size if need be. The hybrid gave Aditya a wide smirk, wagging his night and rust hued banner behind him with excitement, "I do hope so." He replied softly, but before he could say anymore another wolf appeared at the border and Flint's head instantly lowered some as the silver man's voice soon sounded in question. This had to be Aditya's leader the yearling thought as he quietly watched and listened.

Blinking at the pair as the convosation went on and was then given to him after Aditya's introduction, Flint licked his muzzle nervously and offered Grayday a bow of his head, "It's a pleasure Grayday..." The yearling smiled anxiously before continuing, "I just wanted to thank Aditya again for this opportunity. " He said, giving his friend a respectful nod before looking back to Grayday, "And I also have to say you're the first leader I've ever encountered since arriving in the wilds and I'm honestly pretty stoked to be at your borders." He offered a small sway of his tail as he bowed his skull to the silver man, "I've not much to offer but my claws and fangs.. and as Aditya has told me, your pack is mostly for the hunt - if given the chance i'm willing to improve those skills too." He said, finally falling silent, blue eyes adverting to  gaze at his dirt covered paws.
Sorry for the wait and terrible mobile post!
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
A bemused look came onto the male's face as he listened to his son-in-law's spiel. It was clear that Aditya thought highly of the youth, and through Flint's added speech, the male gleaned that Flint was a kind man, and likely to be able. Still, they already had a wolf in the pack played by Ambz - but he couldn't forget that he shared a player with his own daughter. Sometimes, these things couldn't be helped, and Grayday reasoned that they could never have enough Ambz to turn away another.

"Well, with a shining review like that, I can't exactly say no," he replied with a chuckle. "Welcome to Morningside, Flint. I'm sure Aditya can help you get the lay of the land."

He squnited at the male, sensing something a bit off about him. "Where are you from, Flint?" he asked, his head cocking to the side. He wasn't like any wolf Grayday had ever seen.
What's Mine is Ours
Morningsong
Elder
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
aditya smiled as flint made the case for himself, the expression splitting into an even more luminous grin at the man's enthusiasm. he had done well, and had evidently impressed grayday enough for an invitation onto the plateau.

but he stiffened a bit as grayday regarded the man with scrutiny, his welcoming gaze shifting to something akin to puzzlement. had he missed something off about flint? aditya's own golden eyes raked the man up and down again, looking for warning signs. he was strong and kind. what else was there?

his mouth twitched as he thought to say something, but chose to stay silent, sitting on his haunches and waiting for flint to finish his audience with his new alpha.

last post, gonna fade into the background now
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
A charcoal hued ear arched forward, the stub merely twitching – attempting to mimic its brothers motion as the silver man replied with a chuckle. And quietly, Ambz nodded, knowing she already had another wolf within the pack of Morningside, but hadn't expected Flint's journey to bring him to their borders, but maybe.. it was meant to be? Fate Aditya had guided him here and maybe it would be here, that a new found future may possibly await him. Who knows?

Flint listened intently, though he found his bushy banner unable to cease its joyous thrashing behind him as he quickly glanced over to Aditya. This seems to be going well. The mongrel thought as his bright gaze peered back to Grayday as the older man then went on to welcome him into their family,”I-uh, don't know what to say..” The yearling uttered nervously, dark skull swiftly giving a thankful bow to his new 'Leader', ”Thank you so much.” He said finally, offering both males a cheerful smile.

'Where are you from Flint?' Ack. The brute paused, watching as the older man squinted at him and Flint's single ear drooped, laying back against his head as he slowly turned to face Grayday, ”I-uh came from something called a town, Sir. A place where my mother and myself was born.” Flint replied, allowing a sigh to escape him before continuing with his vague back story, ”I travelled away from there though and away from my family who I imagine are still there, well my mother atleast.” He said as he then cleared his throat, ”To put it short, I'm what some would call – and many have already called - is a mutt. Flint said bluntly, his tail no longer wagging and the joyous gleam within his eyes now diminished, ”My father was a wolf and my mother a domesticated dog and together they had children that were too wild for the town, but too domesticated for the wild.” The yearling said with a light laugh, the thought amusing him some now that he had heard it out-loud. Slowly, he shook his head, ”I'll understand if you want me to leave.” He added softly with a twitch of his tail.
terrible post is terrible x3
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"Oh," said Grayday, surprised by this revelation. Khoe had also been part dog, and this had led him to believe that dogs were smaller creatures - not the kind that could contribute DNA to a creature Flint's size. He was a bit less shocked to find that Flint thought this might exclude him from joining Morningside. Grayday now had a less-than-stellar experience with a wolfdog under his belt. Luckily, he didn't necessarily judge the other wolf by this.

"I was just curious. You have an interesting scent and appearance," the leader explained with a wag of his tail. "But that won't be a problem. You look wolf enough to me - probably quite a bit more wolf than one of my daughters."

He nodded to the pair and excused himself - the male had other business to attend to, and Aditya could handle showing the other wolf around.
What's Mine is Ours