Blacktail Deer Plateau Just another stray at your door
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
A charcoal hued ear arched forward, the stub merely twitching – attempting to mimic its brothers motion as the silver man replied with a chuckle. And quietly, Ambz nodded, knowing she already had another wolf within the pack of Morningside, but hadn't expected Flint's journey to bring him to their borders, but maybe.. it was meant to be? Fate Aditya had guided him here and maybe it would be here, that a new found future may possibly await him. Who knows?

Flint listened intently, though he found his bushy banner unable to cease its joyous thrashing behind him as he quickly glanced over to Aditya. This seems to be going well. The mongrel thought as his bright gaze peered back to Grayday as the older man then went on to welcome him into their family,”I-uh, don't know what to say..” The yearling uttered nervously, dark skull swiftly giving a thankful bow to his new 'Leader', ”Thank you so much.” He said finally, offering both males a cheerful smile.

'Where are you from Flint?' Ack. The brute paused, watching as the older man squinted at him and Flint's single ear drooped, laying back against his head as he slowly turned to face Grayday, ”I-uh came from something called a town, Sir. A place where my mother and myself was born.” Flint replied, allowing a sigh to escape him before continuing with his vague back story, ”I travelled away from there though and away from my family who I imagine are still there, well my mother atleast.” He said as he then cleared his throat, ”To put it short, I'm what some would call – and many have already called - is a mutt.” Flint said bluntly, his tail no longer wagging and the joyous gleam within his eyes now diminished, ”My father was a wolf and my mother a domesticated dog and together they had children that were too wild for the town, but too domesticated for the wild.” The yearling said with a light laugh, the thought amusing him some now that he had heard it out-loud. Slowly, he shook his head, ”I'll understand if you want me to leave.” He added softly with a twitch of his tail.
terrible post is terrible x3
Messages In This Thread
Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 11, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 11, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 11, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 12, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 15, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Grayday Sr. - December 15, 2017, 11:55 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 16, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 21, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Grayday Sr. - December 21, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 26, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - January 01, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Grayday Sr. - January 01, 2018, 06:09 PM