Blacktail Deer Plateau If you can't convince them, confuse them
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"No worries." The ginger-hued hunter shrugged, smile gracing his youthful face. Aviana seemed rather nice, he concluded, tail waving in a slight wag as he listened to the wolfess' words. Ah. Yes, he understood what that was like. Still did. He always wondered where his sister was, how his mother had died, where Hawthorn had gone. Not knowing could be excrutiatingly painful, and of course some cases were worse than others but the very idea of being unaware of someone's wellbeing (who you cared about) was difficult enough. "Yeah, I know what that feels like. It really is."

The boy fell silent for a moment, biting the inside of his cheek, before smiling at Aviana again. "Hey, I think I should go. Gotta get back to hunting - but thanks for talking to me. You seem pretty cool." His smile stretched into a grin before he stood up from where he was sat. "I'd love to talk again, or maybe hunt with you at some point before you leave?" Kieran inquired, hoping she might say yes. Firstly, it was another opportunity to put his skills to use, but it was also the chance to make a real friend out of Aviana, even if she wasn't going to stay.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - December 11, 2017, 06:54 PM
RE: If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - December 15, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - December 19, 2017, 07:47 PM
RE: If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - December 29, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - January 03, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - January 25, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Kieran Adrien - January 26, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - February 02, 2018, 08:19 AM