Cedar Sweep i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Tin.. what?  One brow rose again.  What a name!  However, when her pale green gaze followed his general gesture back toward his pack, her mind whirled with possibilities.  It didn't seem likely that many other packs were around here.  It was too.. peaceful.  And zillions of different scents weren't floating around all over the place.  Hm.  Could that be her brother's pack?

Too soon to tell.  You could say that, she began, knowing that it was likely infuriating to hear such a non-answer.  Ivy shrugged and continued before she agitated Delight: .. looking for family.  I was born over in Broken Antler Fen and heard that some of them came this way.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 11, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 14, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 22, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 30, 2017, 06:11 PM