Cedar Sweep i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
The mask Ivy wore crumbled slightly, just enough for her to blink rapidly several times in complete surprise.  He actually knew her family?  Mato and Nova.  She inhaled sharply and closed her eyes, waiting exactly three seconds before releasing her breath slowly.  Delight's inclusion of Burke and Malice didn't have the same effect on her - she'd never been close to her grouchy ass grandfather.

She opened her eyes once more, fixing the male before her with an intensely focused stare.  The mask was whole again, though Ivy just barely had a handle on her emotions.  It wasn't often that she lost control of them and this time it had been completely unexpected.  The thin lady didn't know just how desperate she was to get back to her siblings, how much her heart ached for them, until she'd almost reached her goal of finding them.  She chewed the inside of her cheek to keep any outbursts at bay and swallowed when Delight mentioned Redhawk Caldera.  I was, she managed to get out in an even voice.  I was a few months ago.  I - I left.  And came back recently.  Glossing over her absence as always, she took another breath before placing a familiar smirk on her face.  Ran into Towhee before I came this way.  She was less than thrilled to see me.  The feeling was mutual, she drawled.  It occured to her then that he might not know who Towhee was.  Oh well.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 11, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 14, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 22, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 30, 2017, 06:11 PM