Bearclaw Valley my carnivore heart comes out after dark
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
SORRY

It does not take long for their company to be greeted by who, she assumes, runs the valley. She looks at him but feels nothing. That is okay; she is here because of the portent and her sister-wife, and the rest of the details she can allow to stay murky for now. There is a lightness in not having a duty or a reason for existing, she thinks. There is a lightness in simply existing because it is what you are doing.

Wardruna takes over introductions, and that is how the sinner learns their third's name. Addie. She notes the way Sif crowds in front of her protectively and sighs, feeling the need to step up as well, if only to make sure Sif isn't left unguarded. Wardruna calls them his wives. What a strange thing she's found herself in, only she can't bring herself to mind at all, and instead fixes the white-furred man with a lazy, heavy-lidded look. She doesn't know if they're meant to offer him anything to gain his favor, but she is all she is, and whether that will be enough (whether they all will be enough) is up to him, now.
Messages In This Thread
my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Wardruna - December 12, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Addie - December 14, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Moor - December 15, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Hamartia - December 16, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Xan - December 19, 2017, 02:19 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Wardruna - December 19, 2017, 04:28 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Addie - December 24, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Moor - December 25, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Hamartia - December 30, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Xan - January 01, 2018, 05:07 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Wardruna - January 09, 2018, 04:24 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Moor - January 10, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Hamartia - January 11, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Xan - January 15, 2018, 01:36 PM