Bearclaw Valley my carnivore heart comes out after dark
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
oops this is late. T-T

Wardruna’s wives are silent giving him the allowance to speak for them in their current situation — it was probably easier, the northerner thinks without the chiming of four different voices. Xan is how the pale male introduces himself and Wardruna accepts the name of potential leader with a small nod. I have the space, the sovereign that calls himself Xan speaks and yet Wardruna senses there is a but lingering in the words left unspoken only to breach the veil of silence and take form in Xan’s question. It’s a fair question and not one that Wardruna had not anticipated but he realizes that he does not know what skills his wives have. While collecting them he hadn’t asked. It hadn’t been important …and now it was. Even Addie’s skills — whom he has known the longest — remain unknown to the northerner that calls himself their husband. Wardruna might have been raised as commander of savages that he called his brothers and sisters in arms before his lost challenge and failure to die as he’d been meant to but he has a gift of glib ( though whether he has always had it or it was simply his way of adapting to having his entire purpose stripped from him and very likely always remaining out of his reach as a feasible skillset is largely unknown).

For a moment Wardruna deliberates upon how truthful he wants to be; because none of his wives have been told about his partial blindness. Whether they figured it out on their own or not is a different story but he has not told them and that leaves him with the question of how vulnerable he wants to make himself in their presence. “I was once a renowned warrior; but since I lost my eyesight in my damaged eye I can claim the skill as past only,” He draws his salmon pink tongue along his jowls, the hairs at the nape of his neck bristling as he exposes his largest vulnerability. It makes him nervous and there’s an unease twitch of his ears. “but that doesn’t mean I’m not a well experience tactician and tracker, ambassador or rogue even. I’d be most useful to you in the politics and strategic side.” He tells Xan, thinking that everyone could hunt and fight. It was natural of their ilk but his mind has become his sharpest weapon in lieu of once wickedly sharp tooth and claw.

Wardruna falls silent then turning his head to look at @Sif, @Addie, @Poet, encouraging them to speak up and give Xan their own skill sets.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Wardruna - December 12, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Addie - December 14, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Moor - December 15, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Hamartia - December 16, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Xan - December 19, 2017, 02:19 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Wardruna - December 19, 2017, 04:28 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Addie - December 24, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Moor - December 25, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Hamartia - December 30, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Xan - January 01, 2018, 05:07 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Wardruna - January 09, 2018, 04:24 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Moor - January 10, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Hamartia - January 11, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Xan - January 15, 2018, 01:36 PM