Sea Lion Shores bother me
dreamer boy
5 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
for the @Queenie ;)
~poopy phone post I'm sorry I'll fix it later~

awful things - lil peep

Never had time gone by so slowly before.
Seconds dragged onto minutes that felt like hours, yet despite it all, he continued to walk, the smell of seaweed clogging his nose.

His paws ached and he could feel his body weakened by the ardous journey. Still Zen never complained, not even once did a hushed curse escape his lips.
He knew better, or at least right now it seemed he did.

Inside his head there was only one thought, a mantra that he repeated over and over, maybe in an attempt to get himself to believe it or just not to forget it. It was one of the main teachings of the beliefs his pack had for generations abided by.

life is dukkha , he repeated inwardly once again. Though he was currently tired, hungry and his paw pads felt like mush he knew that in order to find his happiness he'd have to endure the 'suffering' that was inherent to life itself due to its unpredictable and ever-changing nature.

Yeah, he still trusted he'd get his reward, good dharma, after the pain and aches were confronted, welcomed even.

He still had faith things would soon change.
im prayin' to the sky and i don't even know why
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
It hadn't been too long since Queenie had left the last set of borders she'd passed by, but it had surely been just enough time for her to notice how hungry she had become. She headed toward the coast, though once she arrived, she silently cursed herself for having come so close to the already chilling waters during winter; salted winds blew through her coat, exposing the sensitive skin to the harsh outside. If shelter wasn't found soon, Queenie was sure that she'd expire right there on the sandy beach where she'd be a lucky bird's next meal.

If I'd just stayed at home... Daddy Bruce wouldn't have let me freeze. The words were on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't get them to come out, even when the only ears around were her own. Something felt so foreign about praising him now; the man she'd left wasn't the same father she had grown up with, but accepting that was easier said than done. 

Up ahead marched a strange looking wolf who Queenie was sure must have been freezing! His coat looked like the down of a pup; thin, short, there was no way he was anywhere near as warm as he should have been. Hey you! she called out, then slowed her trot to a halt to wait for a response.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
dreamer boy
5 Posts
Ooc —
sorry i took so long - also zen is shook by queenie's beauty and im loving it lol

He kept walking, despite it all, he kept walking.
Near his feet but not quite reaching his toes, a mantle of foam stretched towards him before recoiling back into the depths of the ocean. He sniffed idly at a funny shaped rock before a voice, a beautiful voice, behind him demanded his attention. 

He turned, his oversized ears pricking as he found her standing there.
A creauture taken out of a day dream, a pure beauty with light coat and even lighter eyes.
In that moment he lost control of his facial gestures. He smiled, his warm champagne eyes settling on her own.

Back at home, he had not had many interactions with females - and definitely never with one as her.
Romantic pursues were discouraged at such young age in Unkan, all energies at his age were supposed to be placed towards his personal growth.
Teenage love was a distraction.

"hey..." he barked, almost breathlessly, his tail waving from side to side.
Words escaped him for he felt he was put in a trance by the soko that hid in her eyes. 
im prayin' to the sky and i don't even know why
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Maybe the cold was making him crazy, Queenie thought. She ignored his breathy response as she drew in nearer, figuring that he didn't have enough air in his frozen lungs to make a proper greeting. Poor thing, she whispered to herself, albeit loud enough for him to hear, You must be frozen out here. Shoot, I know I am, and I've got more cushion than you. She prodded her nose in the direction of his fur before giving a gentle smile. Now that she was closer, Queenie could see that his fur wasn't that short at all. Rather, it was akin to a cloud. Still, too different to put her curiosity to rest.

Why're you so close to the water? It's freezing out here this time of year. Queenie gave the boy a look over and saw that his coat wasn't the only thing strange about him. He looked different in every way; ears a little too big, eyes a little too small. Hell, he was a little too small. I'm Queenie. What's your name, huh?
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!