Larksong Grotto “No trespassing” that’s what it said
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Nudging @Duskhall

The words sent a soft blow to her heart, her chest tightening as she thought back over her words. Had she been inhospitable? Not necessarily, she decided, but the fact that he’d felt that way suggested that she must have said something unfriendly—had her thoughts been voiced by accident? Certainly not, she couldn’t recall the motion of her mouth being in tune with her conscious. “I am sorry if I have come off as unwelcoming,” she settled on saying. Although her mother was nowhere near her now, the elder Draconid’s teachings remained ever so present, essentially forbidding the yearling from being unkind—which included not offering an apology when someone seemed as if they were owed one.

Surprised and confused by his response, she tilted her head to the side. “Wait for me…?” she parroted, uncertain of what he meant, exactly. “Wait for me to do what? Why?” What was she to do that he must wait for? Surely, he did not mean for her to exit her little hideaway; having become relatively warm, the night’s air would undoubtedly be far more harsh than before she’d wriggled her way into the den. Frowning at the thought, she was made to shake the idea free from her head, focusing back on the male and his voice. “Kaori,” the girl answered. “What is yours?”
Messages In This Thread
“No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Kaori - December 13, 2017, 04:08 AM
RE: “No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Hybrid - December 13, 2017, 12:01 PM
RE: “No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Kaori - December 15, 2017, 04:35 AM
RE: “No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Hybrid - December 15, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: “No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Kaori - December 15, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: “No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Hybrid - January 11, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: “No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Kaori - January 24, 2018, 12:21 AM