Cerulean Cape and i got this vibe i swear it's perfect to ride to
dreamer boy
5 Posts
Ooc —
also i can never match your posts lenght lol

He chewed quickly, not even truly savoring his find, sorta as if he were afraid that if he didn't eat fast enough, this gift brought upon him would be taken away and for his sins he'd be punished. Though the crab was a good example of the god's mercy, a direct blessing even, it did not mean all was forgiven.

He had not left in the best terms with his parents and the elder members of the pack, so the cold and hunger he was currently enduring was well merited. He had sought a different life from the one in Unkan, and it did not and would not come freely.
Suffering is an inseparable element of living. 

To live is to suffer.
Zen knew this, just as he knew that all suffering has a cause.
Misfortunes came to those who were subject to desires and cravings, so to eliminate suffering one had to let go on mundane desires.
But it was easier said than done, Zen knew this too.
At the same time he craved happiness and interior peace, he craved greatness and recognition.
Narcissitic desires that made him all the more deserving of the pain of his sore paws. 

Then, suddenly, just as he's done swallowing the last bits of crab a voice calls out to him. 
Zen turns brusquely, the fur along the nape of his neck bristling as he searches for the face behind the greeting. Quickly he finds a man, a full blooded wolf, of dark fur staring at him.
He doesn't seem threatening (for now) but it never hurts to keep his guard up.

"hello, i am zen" he barks whilst making a quick bow, not in a display of submission but just as a traditional gesture used when greeting another. 
He is after all  a mui, he doesn't owe loyalty to anyone but his god.
im prayin' to the sky and i don't even know why
Messages In This Thread
and i got this vibe i swear it's perfect to ride to - by Zen - December 13, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: and i got this vibe i swear it's perfect to ride to - by Zen - December 25, 2017, 03:33 PM