King Elk Forest Salt and Pepper
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The lack of muscles on the small-framed lady made gracious feel concerned for her health. She was no medic by any means, but she knew the difference between being a good weight and being underweight. Gracious felt all kinds of red flags go up in her head when she laid her eyes on Brienne. And hearing her response didn't help either, the tundra woman felt her heart nearly shatter at the broken sight before her. She wanted to go and hunt for her, to just bring back a fresh kill and just make her eat. it would make Gracious feel better no doubt, but how would that affect the lithe female?

She knew nothing of what happened to her or who she was, but Gracious' empathy for others got kicked into high gear. She needed to offer help in any way she could, even if it was in the simplest ways of just having the other just vent. Gracious tenderly sat down next to her, her posture informal as she leaned forward and down to look at the
sandy-coated woman. "Appropriate or not, I will not care. Speak, I will listen to everything you say." Gracious knew she wanted to help others, but she didn't think it would happen so soon when she joined.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 14, 2017, 09:20 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - December 16, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 16, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - December 17, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 17, 2017, 12:30 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - December 17, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 21, 2017, 11:06 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - January 01, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - January 02, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - January 12, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - January 18, 2018, 02:23 AM