King Elk Forest Salt and Pepper
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Gracious did her best to not give the woman a pitiful expression. She was above being pitied, she just needed some help is all. And that’s what Gracious intended on doing, helping her. With Brienne’s lament about what kind of wolf she has become, Gracious stepped forward to gently bump her nose against the other’s shoulder in a gentle and almost motherly way.

”What you have become is not what you will be forever,” she said to her reassuringly, “you’re still the good woman you used to be, Brienne. You might not be the same as before, but perhaps after this, you’ll be even better.”

A thoughtful expression covered Gracious’s visage as she pondered on an idea to help her friend. Was it strange to consider the woman a friend of hers? Although the two have barely exchanged words, it seems like the two of them had at least connected on a more personal level. That, to Gracious, was more than enough to make her a friend to the mountain woman. “While you are in such a tough spot, I’m afraid there is no good answer that’ll please you completely. What I suggest is to reconnect with everyone, try to rebuild your relationships with them, then perhaps, they will let go of their angry feelings towards you.” Gracious lacked the seniority Brienne had, she didn’t know what the others felt about the little lady, but she hoped everything would grow better.

”If all fails, then both heaven and I know you tried. You’ve started at the bottom, my friend, now you can only go back up.” The mountain woman cast her eyes back up towards he sky as she could see something fly by quickly. “Maybe make a wish, as childish as it sounds, any sort of luck is better than none” she said in a spiritual and light way.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 14, 2017, 09:20 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - December 16, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 16, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - December 17, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 17, 2017, 12:30 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - December 17, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 21, 2017, 11:06 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - January 01, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - January 02, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - January 12, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - January 18, 2018, 02:23 AM