Firestone Hot Springs when the stars start falling
304 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Fallyn - set for the 17th
He'd made a point throughout his life not to come between any relationships. At least, not the relationships of those he cared about. He hadn't seen Grayday in years, but they were brothers, and that meant he probably shouldn't be hitting on Catori. That would be wrong, right?

So he had to get away. The hotsprings seemed like just the place.

The male paced toward the nearest pool and sank into the welcoming heat, tail wheeling in idle pleasure. He was getting older, and his joints had begun to ache in the winter. The heat helped to relieve his pain.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
18 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
I just revised my original post.

The young she-wolf felt the chilly snow between her paws as she sat there. She remembered when Wapun Meadow was full of grass and beautiful wild flowers of various shades of spring colors. It was serene and calming. But so was the winter, with it's pure white snow blanketing the once green meadow. The she-wolf couldn't stand the cold any longer and decided to head over to the hot springs, unknowing that someone was already there.
304 Posts
Ooc —
When Murdock saw the other wolf, he gave a chuff in greeting, attempting to draw the other's attention to himself. He wasn't sure the other would be up for company, but he could sure as hell use it right then. There was too much on his mind, lately, and he hoped a conversation could help cure that.

He was pleased to find that the other wolf was female, and that she wasn't half-bad looking, either. Although she sort of reminded him of Sunspot - which was never a good thing to be thinking about - it didn't keep him from being attracted to her.
18 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Whisper knew not of the other wolf there until he had decided to make his presence known. The golden wolf's hears pricked up at the noise the male made. She couldn't decide whether or not to respond so for a minute, the she-wolf stayed quiet. "Yes, may I help you?" She asked.
304 Posts
Ooc —
The male's ears flicked back in surprise at the woman's question. Can I help you? Murdock blew out a breath, prepared to be rejected. "No - I was just sayin' hello, since you were passing by," he retorted, not sure whether or not she was being rude to him. He supposed he could understand a woman not taking kindly to be hailed by a strange male, but still - he wasn't hurting anyone, was he?

"So, hello," he said, feeling a bit grumpy, now. He turned his attention back to grooming himself, determined to ignore the woman from there on out unless she sought him out.
18 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Fallyn looked at the older male as she sighed slightly, maybe she came off a bit rude. The young she-wolf softened her voice  before she spoke. "Hi..." She said simply, unsure if he'd even say anything else after what had just haappened earlier. The wolf waited as she sat down by the warm steam let out by one of the hot springs.
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock squinted at the woman as she came and sat down, speaking a greeting of her own. He thought it was rather obvious that she hadn't been interested in his company before, and now wondered why she'd stopped at all. Perhaps he should send her on her way?

"Don't stop on my account," he said, sounding marginally more polite, now. "You seem like a busy woman. I didn't mean to stall you."
18 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The females look softened. "I apologize for making that impression. I'm not really used to being talked to by pack wolves. They normally don't speak to lone wolves like me." It was true, she was used to them telling her to get lost or she was met with a lot of hostility when it came to pack wolves.
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock raised a brow at the other woman, wondering if Morningside's scent was that thick in his fur. He'd certainly washed Easthollow out of his pelt by now.

"I'm travellin' with my brother," he corrrected, though she was right in that he was a pack wolf, he felt that he didn't want her to know that for some reason. "Not with any pack right now."
18 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The young she-wolf nodded her head. "Ah I see." She didn't know how to keep the conversation going but she knew she couldn't just let it die. "I feel rude, I never caught your name. I'm Fallyn." She introduced herself to him and waited for his response.
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock wasn't sure why the woman was sticking around when she clearly had no interest in him. "Murdock," he replied, seeing no point in lying about this. "Pleasure to meet you," he added, not wanting to seem rude himself. It seemed almost inevitable, seeing as there wasn't much left to be said between them. "I'll see you around, then," he hinted, wanting to get back to his bathing already.
18 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The female stood up, clearly it was time for her to be on her way. "Nice meeting you as well." Fallyn gave a slight nod. "Goodbye." She decided it would be best to be on her way then and gave no hesitation as she heads towards the Tuktu Hinterlands.