Blacktail Deer Plateau finding a way to be whole
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Despite the surprise of encountering two of Gray's brothers while he was so far from home had left Catori only thinking (obsessing) over his absence even more. She hoped that Easy and Dauntless were enjoying the trip and her time spent with @Lavender ensured the girl didn't feel like she was entirely missing out. Still, she invited the girl to join her as much or as little as she wanted, leaving the ball in Lavender's court as it was. She took a shaky breath and let it out slowly, shaking the dusting of snow from her pelt as she realized it was building up yet again. 

She hadn't seen Aditya or really spent any time with the newer wolves Aviana or Aliac (Gosh, did they only let people in with names that started with A now?) but she was hoping to find someone to spend some time with. She was going a little stir crazy in her own head - maybe it was time to find someone else and harass them a bit. With a little smile she let out a brief call - no panic there, no crisis, just a friendly invitation for someone else's attention for awhile. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The snow white yearling heard the females call and decided to break out of her shy shell and introduce herself to her fellow pack mates. After following the call she see's a female wolf she looked like the sun in Aliacs opinion. The young wolf let out a friendly bark to announce her presence to the other wolf.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
Morningsong
Elder
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
slides in

it was snowing quite frequently now, and aditya wasn't too sure if he was sold on the idea or not. it was certainly more than he had seen in his lifetime, except perhaps in the mountains. even there, he could always escape the winter by going back down to the coast. here. . .well, here, he was tethered, for better or worse.

when catori's call rang out he seized on the opportunity to converse with grayday's new wife. when they had met, cat and day had presumably been courting, but everything had changed since the scouting trip, as it had for his and dawn's relationship. he hadn't gotten the chance to speak to her properly since his return, and so he returned the call with enthusiasm, loping over to where it had came from.

"catori," adi said warmly, shaking snowflakes from his thin pelt with a faint moue of distaste. "i have not spoken to you in. . .well, in quite some time. how are you?" she looked well enough, with the glow of someone newly in love. it suited her.

as he was speaking he noticed another had arrived, the white-pelted woman he had met just once, at the hunt. he gave her a smile and a nod in greeting as well, trying to come up with her name. another 'a'. . .not aviana, he noted, frowning slightly in remembrance of their ill-fated last meeting.
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori didn't need to wait too long - she'd heard Aditya's enthusiastic response and instantly her tail set to a wag. What she hadn't expected was the approach of another of the newer wolves, one who's name she couldn't recall. It started with an A, she thought, but then it seemed that half the pack had a similar title so that didn't leave her with many good options. Still, her own enthusiasm and generally friendly disposition meant it was rare that she met a stranger. She gave a low chuff when the other female approached, her eyes cutting quickly to Aditya when he stumbled across them. "Hey there," She offered with a smile to the pair. "I'm Catori," She offered her name for the benefit of the newer recruit. "And this is Aditya, if you haven't met. Forgive me, I don't think I caught your name on the grapevine." She had nodded towards the male when she said his name but her gaze had turned back to the female hoping for an introduction.

Still she wondered how much longer until the newest ranging group returned, anxious over having Grayday home. At least Aditya had the benefit of not having Dawn gone, something she might fondly tease him about - but maybe when they weren't in the presence of a relative stranger. "Things have been going well, although I wonder if Gray's regretting taking half the litter with him on the trip." She said with a laugh. Things had been relatively slow paced for her and Lavender, the girl taking her own time after the attack on the borders - and understandably, if Catori was asked about it. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac lowered her head slightly. "My name is Aliac, nice to meet you." She remembered Pema mentioning her when she had told her about becoming a naturalist. The yearling was excited to have met most of her new pack. "Nice to meet you as well." The white female said directed at Aditya
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
Morningsong
Elder
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he smiled warmly at aliac. they had met briefly at the hunt, with this white-pelted female more keen on his company than aviana had been. it was good to see her again; he wondered what she had been up to since joining.

"i can't imagine," he laughed at catori's remark. "easy herself would have been more than enough. throwing dauntless into the mix. . .well, i don't envy grayday." he smiled at the thought of the alpha's young children, particularly easy, who was already wild and fierce as any of her older relatives.

"how have you been settling in, aliac?" aditya asked the other, swinging his head toward her.