Fox's Glade it may be the price I have to pay for the years I abused my body
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
All Welcome 

Escaping the Circle for the day was mostly just for a change of pace. Stark wasn't doing it for any particular reason but as he was headed out he'd at least planned on checking for herds and their numbers. He'd make it productive, if only because he had a problem not doing some sort of work. The male scented his way through the foliage with the intention of just exploring some - his curiosity getting the better of him. There was no shame in doing some work, was there? Okay, maybe he was a straight up workaholic but it wasn't news to him. Stark knew it was an issue and he'd never been able to turn that off about himself. 

Some days he tried harder than others, but, he was determined that he wouldn't let himself succumb to abusing herbs again. He'd used them beyond the time he should have and now he refused to lean on them again. He'd learned his lesson. He wouldn't let himself go down that road. The midday sun peaked through the trees and Stark lifted his head for a moment, blue eyes peering through the wilderness. He thought he'd heard something but he wasn't sure about it. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai had gone exploring, glad that he was not quite as needed now that the pups were getting older. Maybe he could take them exploring outside of pack territory soon, he considered. He was just on his way back to Easthollow when he heard something nearby. Nikai slowed his pace and sniffed the air to find it filled with Easthollow. He wondered if he had come so close to the pack already or if he'd found one of his pack mates, but the scent didn't ring a bell instantly, other than being laced with Easthollow and thus Valette.

"Hello?" Nikai called out through a snow-covered bush and he poked his head through to see someone there that he didn't remember meeting before — one of the newer members, he guessed.