Blacktail Deer Plateau something happens when i hold him
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori could only laugh at the way he moved against her - clearly now that he'd gotten a taste the poor man couldn't help but want more and more. She let out a low hum of her own, shifting her hips as best as she could against him even if the angle probably would have been too complicated to maintain. "I figured you'd come stake your claim soon enough - I bet you hurried home, didn't you?" Catori wondered if he'd sensed it, a suave older brother coming to sniff around his claim. 

"You poor dear," His wife intoned, giving her best efforts at sympathy when it came to the fact he'd carted off half the litter and then had to curl up with Engel. Knowing that there'd been some....questionable moments with the male Catori could only guess how well that'd gone all things considered. "Hopefully you weren't dreaming too much of me, I'd hate him to think there was a chance." Catori was teasing, naturally, and didn't want the other male to be uneasy but she could only imagine what those nights had been like. "We were good. It was...well, other than your brothers, mostly quiet around here. It was nice having some time alone with Lav but I missed the rest of them." 

Catori nibbled at the base of his ear and fell into humming quietly to herself, eyes closed as she relished just having him near again. "I met someone interesting. A dog - out by our springs." Ours, like they owned it, like it was something just theirs and no one else's. "Mostly though, I just missed you."  
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 17, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 17, 2017, 01:25 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 17, 2017, 01:52 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 17, 2017, 02:05 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 17, 2017, 02:21 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 17, 2017, 02:32 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 17, 2017, 02:46 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 17, 2017, 02:55 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 17, 2017, 03:10 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 17, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 17, 2017, 03:36 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 18, 2017, 12:43 AM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Spiritwalker - December 21, 2017, 11:56 PM
RE: something happens when i hold him - by Grayday Sr. - December 30, 2017, 12:29 AM