Dragoncrest Cliffs You had other plans
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
at first, portia worried hvitserk had not taking the new lightly. his expression seemed confused and like he was struggling to properly understand it, but, thankfully, after a few heartbeats more, he seemed more than delighted to hear the news. he whined softly, which portia knew meant he wanted more, and she took a few moments to gather some more information as she slid down onto her stomach-- it was more comfortable than standing. 

"well," she began thoughtfully, tucking her paws under her chest in a very feline-like fashion, "i believe i was skayona when you were last here, but i've taken on the role as drageda's fisa." that felt informative, more of a filler than real backstory, it was important to know the ranks-- she thought. "and dio is our wocha, of course, i think you knew that," she added in again as a secondary (though portia liked sharing the news just to remind everyone how much of a power couple she thought they were). "dalia is interested in healing, like a said, i really think you outta seek her out-- i think you two would make good friends--" among other things, but she'd wait until dalia was a little bit older before she began shoving men at her-- or women, who knew "--and maybe you could teach her a thing or two, i'm sure you've learned a thing or two being out in the world."

then, with a sly grin and a dip of her nose, portia added, "and i haven't spoken to dio yet, but i think i might want try have a few more this year... i'd love for you to be around for them."
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
You had other plans - by Hvitserk - December 17, 2017, 05:51 AM
RE: You had other plans - by Portia - December 17, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: You had other plans - by Hvitserk - December 18, 2017, 03:24 AM
RE: You had other plans - by Portia - December 18, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: You had other plans - by Hvitserk - December 22, 2017, 03:11 AM
RE: You had other plans - by Portia - December 30, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: You had other plans - by Hvitserk - December 31, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: You had other plans - by Portia - December 31, 2017, 10:33 AM
RE: You had other plans - by Hvitserk - January 01, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: You had other plans - by Portia - January 02, 2018, 03:19 PM