Moonspear and the dogs again, again —
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela watched him curiously. She tipped her head at the word she never heard before. Ruhtinatar. The female gently wagged her tail as it seemed to be a nickname of some sort. "What does ruhtinatar mean?," she asked curiously. She wasn't sure if the male meant it as a nice nickname or not. Though, if it was an ugly nickname he probably wouldn't tell her that.

Vela lowered her tail as she was scolded by the other. Her big dark blue eyes glanced up at him. Then she raised her tail again. She felt that if he attitude was right, then that might be an extra point for her. If she was confident and believed in herself then she might come over as more convincing. She nodded at Drogon though. "I understand. If there is a fight, play dirty, not by the rules. And they don't care who I am. But I do feel like if I believe in myself that I would be more convincing with my moves."

Vela could understand that eventually, size would matter. She wasn't sure how big she would become, but most likely she wouldn't become as big as Drogon. Vela listened curiously again. She was a bit surprised for a moment that she could just try it on him. Soon her confidence returned. She watched his legs and the structure of it. She could shoulder into his knee, but then she would have to force it in the other direction. It made more sense to hit him below his knee.

Vela battered her freckled face at him, squinted her eyes and then charged at Drogon. She shifted so her shoulder would come close to his left front leg. The only thing she was worried about was if she managed to topple him over that he might land on top of her. Vela then tried to bulldoze her shoulder into his leg, below his knee. She used her right shoulder because then she had more chance to move away if he did fall to the ground.
Messages In This Thread
and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 17, 2017, 06:37 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 17, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 17, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 19, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 19, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 20, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 22, 2017, 05:35 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 22, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 23, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 23, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 23, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 24, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 25, 2017, 05:12 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 26, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 27, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - December 29, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - December 30, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - January 02, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by RIP Wintersbane - January 04, 2018, 04:27 AM
RE: and the dogs again, again — - by Vela - January 08, 2018, 05:47 PM