Blackfeather Woods That's a dance I want to see
319 Posts
Ooc —
"Okay," Ramsay acknowledged in his typical brief fashion, leading them onto one of the larger trails toward the wood's heart. Vaati wasn't wrong that nowhere was somewhere, but as to the where, Ramsay just didn't know. If they kept going this way they would eventually reach the contaminated willow. The dwarf had never been there and was ignorant to the direction they were going, so kept on in silence until Vaati addressed him again.

He had been told a little of the three paths a dedicated Blackfeather Woods wolf could take, but not enough to make any major decisions on. It was plain enough from his physicality that Ramsay would never excel as a spy—perhaps he could learn to move silently and trick others, but because of his unique appearance, he was far too conspicuous to get away with it for long. That left the other two branches, but for the time being he chose to play dumb and seek more information.

"What are choices?" he asked, equally succinct, but this time he cast his elder brother a curious look.
Messages In This Thread
That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - December 17, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - December 29, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 01, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 13, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 13, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 13, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 13, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 14, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 14, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 16, 2018, 05:31 PM