Blackfeather Woods That's a dance I want to see
319 Posts
Ooc —
He gave his head a gentle shake—more of a twitch for him—in response to spy. That was Euron's field anyway; his brother had had a strong grasp of the skills and characteristics of a successful spy from a very young age, and though Euron was no less hindered by his unique and unusual appearance, he did everything else masterfully. That wasn't Ramsay.

The other two options were more abstract than spying, and he had to ask, "what's a priest?" Someone had, somewhere along the line, explained to the pups the basics of each, but he couldn't really remember which was which when it came to assassin and priest. He already had Maegi pegged for the one that dealt with their religion, and while there was no rule that each of them had to have a unique skill (this wasn't him and his rivals choosing starter Pokemon, after all), he didn't think he wanted to do the same thing as his sister either.

That left the one dealing with ambushing, tactics and snuffing out the life of a target, which all sounded more fun to Ramsay than making potions from plants and various forms of worship—he waited for Vaati to answer before confirming.
Messages In This Thread
That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - December 17, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - December 29, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 01, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 13, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 13, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 13, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 13, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 14, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 14, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 16, 2018, 05:31 PM