Tuktu Weir I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke had been grumpy and distance for most of his life. Even to this day, he could be terrible towards others. If the male didn't like what was happening with his aging body he could be quite the grumpy old man. However, hearing about Osprey brought him good memories. Happy memories. He was rather surprised by it as well. "Ah. I see. Well, if you are ever in need of a new home my grandson runs this pack. If you tell him his grandma and your mother were friends he would let you in," Burke was pretty certain of it. He was not sure how long he would stick around to be there.

The name Moonspear did sound somewhat familiar though with his old brain he didn't want to take the energy to think about it for too long. "My god. You do sound like your mother. Fate," he snorted and shook his head. "Isn't Moonspear by that Caldera folk?," he spoke. Burke was pleased that his memory was with him somewhat today. "Or was that Caldera location Moonspear? I can't really remember," he muttered. He sounded grim. "You are quite far from where you live. Didn't your mother teach you how to navigate?," he commented.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain - by Burke - December 26, 2017, 05:10 PM