Tuktu Weir I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke gave one nod in confirmation. The male would tell his grandson about Wraen and if she might come here again that he was familiar with her name at least. The old male thought she was much like the female. Mostly in the way she was talking. But he could also tell that she was different from Osprey. He hadn't seen Osprey in so long. Perhaps what he thought of her wasn't even accurate anymore. His memory was getting a bit like a block of Emmenthaler cheese.

"Oh, right!" He remembered now. The Caldera was another pack, close to Black Feather. "I do remember them. And they are like that," he let out, his voice sounded slightly amused, only slightly. Burke was mostly messing with her but he could tell that she was young, and would probably learn to have her own landmarks that she would use. "Right. Well, just walk to those mountains north of here. Then perhaps you might recognize some of the land,' he offered. "If you can't manage that, I wouldn't go for the scout trade if I were you." Blunt as always. Part of his charm, of course.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain - by Burke - December 29, 2017, 01:47 PM