Tuktu Weir I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke thought that going to the mountains would be pretty easy to follow but the girl made a rather strange comment. Burke snorted with a frown on his face. "Why would you walk with your eyes closed? That literally makes no sense," he pointed out to the girl. Burke was often the one that didn't get those types of jokes. He really thought she was serious for a moment. Not because he was stupid but he just looked at things in a practical and logical way.

"Well you could, but then you would have to work hard. I am not the one to discourage working hard but sometimes it is nice to pick up a trade that comes to you naturally,' he voice grumbled. His voice was becoming old as well, it sounded like a grumble but he didn't mean it in a bad way. It was just the way his voice sounded now. "But by all means. If you want to be a scout who would I be to discourage you." His docked tail still standing up proudly as always as he talked to the girl. He might be enjoying himself as well, for once forgetting that his body was wearing him down lately.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain - by Burke - December 29, 2017, 04:39 PM