Tuktu Weir I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
He was glad that she agreed that it was crazy. Perhaps she wasn't a complete Lunatic after all. He just nodded his head firmly and then decided to plant his butt down. It seemed this conversation was going to take awhile. His movements were stiff, causing him to almost flop down into a sitting position.

Burke listened to her story and wondered if she should be bored by it. Somehow he was fascinated to hear about Osprey's life after him. So in a way, he was bored with the girl's story, who cares she traveled, but since he had a connection with her mom he kept listening. So Osprey raised her kids in a nomadic lifestyle. Very interesting. He just nodded to indicate that he was listening.

"You? I don't think you make the cut to be a grumpy grandpa. But who knows with hard work..." Was that an actual joke? Burke thought it was rather funny. Then she continued and slowly his eyes squinted. "Are you trying to adopt me as your granddad?," he questioned, raising one dotted brow.

"Are you even sure you can find this place again? I might be dead by the time you return," it may have sounded like a joke, but there was a hint of seriousness layered under it. He wasn't really that young anymore.

[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain - by Burke - December 29, 2017, 05:08 PM