Tuktu Weir I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke snorted once more. If this girl wanted to become a spinster then there was really something wrong with her brain. Though he often thought that about Osprey as well. Now she was talking about being a gender but not really being that gender if you didn't feel that way? If you were male you were male. Simple. Same for females. He frowned. "Right, I hope for you that you don't become a spinster. Would you want to become one?"

Burke disliked to think of himself as stiff, but he was. Plus he was old and had a white face. "I'm super wise," he just nodded and lifted his muzzle up proudly. He had been amazing in his glory days, Burke thought so at least. She was charming he could give her that. "Why do you think I would want to hear about Osprey? She is married now, right? More kids and all that?," Burke mumbled. Was he jealous? Nah. He didn't get jealous. "Tell you what, if I am still alive the next time you come visit here I might think about your proposal," he stated with a firm nod.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain - by Burke - December 29, 2017, 05:28 PM