Tuktu Weir I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Aww, now I pictured Wraen telling Terance about Burke and wanting him to meet Burke as well but then they are too late and he is already gone. It made me a bit sad, haha.

Burke squinted his eyes when the other make an age joke. He wouldn't be around to ask her that, though she probably knew that hence why she made the joke. Burke quirked up his lips a bit, only slightly amused. He rolled his eyes when she wouldn't tell anything about Osprey. On the other hand, he didn't want to know much about her life now. Somehow it made him wonder too much.

"I guess those are fair points," he admitted. "Alright. I will be your grandpa," he decided then. Mostly because he decided that he liked the girl and if she would be around to talk to him more he wouldn't really dislike that. While he normally disliked quite much in his life. He realized he hadn't been busy thinking about what he couldn't do anymore. He liked that. He could still sit and talk at least.

"She had a story about me?," he sounded suspicious. "Will you tell it to me, then I will be the judge if it was me or not," he stated, almost proudly so. Though he could remember how they made up stories together. They were always so silly. The stories of bunnybutt, aka him.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain - by Burke - January 08, 2018, 05:22 PM