Blackfeather Woods dreamers
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Euron scurried away, but Potema doubted that he was completely gone. If the lingering traces of Cicero's scent on her children meant anything, it was that he was training them, filling the void she left behind as a teacher. Spying, poisons, why their mother was a terrible person — no, Vaati was teaching them that. It did not seem that Charon had seen the boy, which soothed her for but a moment before he spoke.

She was silent for a while. A year ago, had someone told her that packs were coming for her and she had to abandon her pack, she would have snapped at them with a curt no. This was her family, her everything. The legacy of her mother, the sacred site of Mephala, a portal from this world to the next unlike anything else she had seen in Teekon Wilds. Why would she leave all that behind?

But now...

Their pack was small, dwindling, a lurking shadow compared to the dark nightmare they had once been, lashing out to maintain the last vestiges of fear they could command. Damien had gone insane, Cicero was already a gibbering madman, Miraak was old, Kove was absent, Astrid had disappeared. One by one their best and brightest had faded away, leaving naught but children. And her.

The pack, she felt, she could care less about. But the land itself? There were many a sacred thing here that she had to protect. The Temple, the graveyard where her mother and Pietro and many lost children's bones lay. If she had one duty in life, one connection to Blackfeather Woods left, it was the spirits lingering here. I have things here that need protection. My protection. Not wolves, mind you, but things that are important to me. If they are coming here I will not let them desecrate my land in their search for revenge,

The offer he gave her was surprising. Just me? She asked. It was clear that he had come to plead for her life. Whether or not he held any affection for his daughters was unclear. If they hate us as much as you say and I suspect, I doubt they would stand idly by as you accept one of us into your ranks, She did not know the manner of this coalition, whether they all knew each other and kept in contact, or just joined in hatred. But even those within his pack would be disgusted to see the Mother of Vaati amidst them. 
Messages In This Thread
dreamers - by Charon - December 19, 2017, 04:34 AM
RE: dreamers - by Euron - December 19, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: dreamers - by Potema - December 19, 2017, 11:58 PM
RE: dreamers - by Charon - December 20, 2017, 02:49 AM
RE: dreamers - by Euron - December 20, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: dreamers - by Potema - December 21, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: dreamers - by Charon - December 27, 2017, 05:36 AM
RE: dreamers - by Potema - December 28, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: dreamers - by Charon - December 29, 2017, 05:41 AM
RE: dreamers - by Potema - January 07, 2018, 10:18 PM
RE: dreamers - by Charon - January 08, 2018, 06:18 AM