Otter Creek i'd rather you did not turn your skunk bath into a giant cocktail
10 Posts
Ooc —
the earthly woman’s approach was steady, unconcerned with the world around her until she stood only a few feet from the child. her stone eyes bore down at him, gaze uninterested and annoyed as he spoke. his offer held little interest to the female, especially when he appeared a bigger push over than the full grown stranger. but berúthiel knew not to test her luck. she was on the border of someone else’s land and despite the madness that starvation had caused, she still held enough sanity to realize killing a child was not her smartest option. 

so in a split second decision fueled by hunger and desperation, the kementári nodded her head and leaned in towards the boy. “if you do not keep your word, i will eat you instead” she answered, the seriousness in her tone adding to the frigidness of her glare. and as if to get her point across, berúthiel lunged forward, jaws snapping once at the boy’s face before pulling away. she gave one last sour glance at the youth before spinning on her heels and zeroing in on the inky stranger. with her tail held high and stained teeth visibly on display, berúthiel made her intent clear to the other woman. get lost or fight.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'd rather you did not turn your skunk bath into a giant cocktail - by Berúthiel - December 19, 2017, 09:36 PM