Stone Circle this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold.
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The snow muffled the sounds around her, so Clary jerked at the sudden sound of her name, a break in the stark silence. But the voice brought no fear. "Hey ma." She turned with a slow look to her Valette, trying for a smile, but finding her heart not behind it.

She had escaped her to be alone, to think, but with Valette's arrival she realized she didn't want that anymore. The press of mama's body against her brought a comfort the child leaned into, and Clary snuggled closer and buried her nose into Valette's warm fur.

Mama's soft question rested on the pale girl's thoughts, and she glanced out to where the herds grazed below, and further, until she stared somewhere to the grey beyond. "I dunno." She finally said. "I just feel... something funny." How could she describe the ache inside? The feeling had been brewing since she'd noticed the fading scents of Easy and Dauntless, and had thickened when she'd realized she couldn't see them beyond any of the borders anymore. "Will Easy and Dauntless ever come back?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold. - by Clary - December 19, 2017, 01:17 PM