Stone Circle this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold.
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The gentle pull of mama's tongue made Clary feel like a tiny pup again. She welcomed the comfort, and inclined her free ear to the words Valette shared. "Yeah." Like always, mama seemed to know what was wrong, even if Clary didn't understand it herself. "I think so." She missed them - of course, and she realized she had felt this way before. Like when she waited for mama to come back from the hunt, or for Steph and Ezra to come back from their exploring, or when she wondered when Eezee would visit her again. But this felt stronger - maybe because she didn't know where they had gone, and because they hadn't promised her they would come back.

Mama's offer brought a gentle wag to Clary tail, and her eyes widened. "You mean you'll take me outside the borders? And I won't get in trouble? Can Steph and Ezra come too?" She never thought that was a possibility, but she'd heard the words from her mother herself, but despite the excitement, a cloud of trouble settled over the proposal. She remembered what Murdock had said to her once - when he’d talked about the vastness of the world, and what had happened to he and his siblings. “We won’t get lost, will we?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold. - by Clary - December 19, 2017, 02:02 PM