The Heartwood I have blessed each one of these bullets
91 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Bernard had been travelling on his own for a while now, but the loneliness never eased up in the pain it wrenched in him. Solemnly, he trudged through the snow, no destination in mind. His legs brought him to a burnt forest, now covered in a thick blanket of snow. The change of scenery was nice, he supposed. He wondered if anything living could be found here. The hulking canine had lost much of his weight with the coming of winter and the loss of his family, and he needed to eat a lot to keep himself fed. A nice meal was in order.

At some point in his wandering, the wind blew just right to reveal that he was, in fact, not alone. Cautiously, he headed for the source of the scent. He wasn't too concerned, sure that he wasn't intruding on any territory, but he could still never know what to expect. Finally, a silver shape came into view. They appeared to be resting. He approached them, but stopped before getting too close, not wanting to alarm them.

Hello, Bernard greeted in a calm but welcoming tone. This wolf didn't seem too pleased, for whatever reason. Their body held many different scents — perhaps they belonged to a pack, but then why be so estranged? What brings you here? He asked after his pondering.
PM me about sprees; I'm usually open!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:57 PM