The Heartwood I have blessed each one of these bullets
91 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
At the wolf's grandiose claims about his own pack, Bernard quirked his brows. He couldn't know whether that was true or not, but perhaps he could find out. The mix was searching for a pack to join, after all, if they would take him despite his domestic blood. He needed meaningful relationships with others, and he had an instinct to have something to protect. I see, Was his simple response, paired with a nod. He didn't want to risk enticing offense by adding any more of his thoughts.

Upon the other's question to him, he answered, I come from a nearby region. Upon being... Separated from my family, I travel alone, in search of a pack. Bernard would've preferred not to delve into the details of his family. Would yours be accepting of the likes of me? He tentatively asked, fearing that the wolf's answer would not be as he hoped. Finding his manners, he added, My name is Bernard.
PM me about sprees; I'm usually open!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:57 PM