The Heartwood I have blessed each one of these bullets
91 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The wolf's initial response made sense to him — he couldn't have been in a high position, as he appeared quite young. Perhaps that's why he was too wary to introduce himself, which was fair to him. Most packs weren't too welcoming, but it was worth a shot. Bernard felt flattered at how the youngster viewed him. I like to think so, He responded with a prideful grin, though there was clear playfulness in his voice, as he was more on the humble side. He'd just come from the south, barely missing the territory, it seemed. Bernard hadn't assumed there was anyone living there, but he fully intended on going back now.

Well, I suppose I'll be headed that way, then. Will you be returning soon? He was blissfully unaware of the other canine's inner turmoil.
PM me about sprees; I'm usually open!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:57 PM