The Heartwood I have blessed each one of these bullets
91 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Bernard was infinitely curious as to why a youngster like him would be quite so far from home, especially if he weren't intending on returning anytime soon. But, it looked like he wouldn't be getting any answers out of him, much as he was concerned for his safety. He blinked at the wolf's warning, furrowing his brow at the description of the other pack. Bernard would never be so desperate to join the likes of them. He decided not to dwell on how such a young canine came across them without harm. There was much he didn't know about this place and its inhabitants.

Thank you. Do stay out of trouble, Was the last he said to the nameless boy before he turned to head back from the direction he came. It was a tad frustrating to need to backpedal, but he was in a totally unfamiliar place. He just hoped he could get there in one piece.
And scene? :v
PM me about sprees; I'm usually open!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:57 PM