Blackfeather Woods Tell me all that you've thrown away
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
It is more difficult to assess the forest than he'd hoped but it does not deter him. Their ranks are flush (he cannot tell the exact number) and they seem fairly prosperous. It is not in his nature to worry but he hopes Drageda is prepared; hopes they will have enough assistance from the others.

Argent's interest in the borders - specifically the trail of blood - had not been feigned but he is glad to have established it with Vaati. Gives him an excuse to be interested in exploring the perimeter of the pack, in addition for keeping his senses peeled for the impending arrival of their foes. "Patrolling" would be a stretch to say. He is more... examining the bits and bats of bodies. Curious who they were before they became a symbolic warning. 

There is another on patrol as well. The titan pauses, lifting his head as he spots the other - not Vaati, not someone he knows. He takes a step back, out of the other's way, and dips his head in greeting. "Hullo."
Messages In This Thread
Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 21, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 22, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 07:40 AM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 24, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 30, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 01, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - January 10, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 16, 2018, 06:12 PM