Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
The trip is long, cold, and tedious but a shade of familiarity with the road gives them that sort of assurance that they didn't have last time they made this trek. Now, they know what they're here to do, and what the days to come should have in store for them. This time, it is less about finding the answers lost in the sea of unknown and far more about action--with an intended outcome of solution for their behalf. Maybe this is why he anticipates it more, as he has something more finite to expect, and prepare for in full.

They gather at the edge of the Caldera's claim, worn from their miles covered but as well as he could tell, in decent shape. A little rest and some finishing touches aside, he knows they'll be ready when it counts. Hopefully, the Redhawks come the same, and they can make short work of what needs done.

When the howl goes up and others begin to arrive to meet with their group, the wocha settled to the midst of it to watch, and wait. He perks when he sees familiar faces, although Wildfire (upright, and livelier than he had seen in moons) is chief among them, and otherwise maintains his guard with the others.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Dio - December 27, 2017, 09:26 PM